Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where to stay in Nikko. A personal note.

I just wanted to say that even though I was only in Nikko for a day and a half, I had a great time. Most of that was because the hostel I stayed in, Nikkorisou Backpackers, was awesome. At most hostels, I don't really like to socialize - I'd rather just close my capsule door, charge my phone, and write to you all. But here, Hiro and Aki were super welcoming and friendly and their English was very good!!
The other residents were there for just one night like me, so we went on a grocery run together. 
I had cucumber sushi while everyone else had yakisoba. But a good time was served up!!

The coolest kitchen gadget ever: a large hot plate. 

And last, but not least, Apple mango juice is amazing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment