Well, let's see what she did folks:
The charger only works when plugged in with the phone top pushed slightly downward. You can see that the glowing blue lightning adapter plug has been secured between two chopsticks with a rubber band. The chopsticks themselves have been wedged between two solid surfaces, outlet wiring and the bed frame, allowing the phone to dangle securely from the lightning adapter, as well as charge. This rig was sturdy enough so that I could venture out for about an hour: buy a pack of tofu and noodles, make a makeshift dinner of bought ingredients and found soy sauce and Tabasco in the canteen, and then eat said dinner.
Since my phone is my camera, I obviously couldn't take a complete picture. But hooray!!! I wonder if I'm going to have to check in my chopsticks when I go to Taiwan?

No comments:
Post a Comment