Sory for the long delay but I have been enjoying having conversations with my friend rather than writing entries into this blog. I guess that was the upside of traveling and being alone in Japan, I talked to you folks out there in the nether as if we were together face to face.
This past weekend, my friend planned a nice adventure to Taichung and Sun Moon Lake! We ended up taking the High Speed Rail (HSR) to Taichung from Tapei City.
Look at us. All happy!!
In the Taichung HSR station. Sorry for the tilted horizon, but come on. When have I ever given you a perfect horizon??
Around Taichung, we checked out the calligraphy path,
Grabbed some lunch at a small cafe (please notice that I was so hungry, you're lucky I took a picture at all! The strawberry soda that went with this puppy was not so lucky),
The Naked Bear, ironically clothed in a t-shirt. )Stumbled across a couple of interesting shrines and/or mini temples

With these cool incense cones,
And then went to a botanical garden and rainforest exhibit,


And a quaint pond outside with suspicious bird. I actually said to him, "Hey bird. We are both vegetarians, so you should be cool with us." No reaction, just that steely eyed distrust.
The bus to Sun Moon Lake was kinda equivalent to how I picture Greyhound Bus Lines. But with louder color schemes.

Whooohooo. Onto the lake, my friends. Tally Ho!?








No comments:
Post a Comment