On my last day in San Francisco, I had the pleasure of hanging out with one of my best friends! Lucky for me, she not only had the time to have breakfast at a nice tea house on top of the convention center where WWDC was happening, but also walked around with me a little.
She had a business meeting to go to, so our little visit wasn't necessarily long, but like all the times I spend with her, it's quality time!
So we checked out of the hotel at 9am in the morning, so I basically had to find something to do for 8.5 hours. Embarcadero, Ferry Building,
The comic art museum, (HELLO TMNT!)
then walk around the mall again, (how boring)
Then a light snack of avocado rolls!
So I probably walked a good 7 miles that day, so forgive me that this particular post doesn't really have any flair or panache :-/. I'll work on that.







No comments:
Post a Comment