Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 3 as an unemployed transient - part 1

So I was able to catch up with my college roommate who's living in San Bruno! It was pretty awesome - particularly since I found out a week ago!  
The last time I saw her was my wedding! But let's face it, it wasn't quality time - who gets to catch up with their guests at their wedding? Nope. Definitely not my wedding. 
We chilled and chatted, and then had an adventure in Pacifica!  
We found a way to this cool chess-themed/gargoyle-d castle in the hills of Pacifica. 
There are a couple of pawns and what looked like a rook on the roof. Pretty sweet. 
Sorry for the power lines, I do not have photoshop for mobile devices. 
This was a super cool excursion, particularly since I got to drive her Beemer for a scoch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment