I was going to wake up early.
I was going to be tired.
However, I checked out of my room at 9:30am because I already took the linens off my bed and pillow - there was no way I was going to attempt to make that bed again.
So I like this city so far. It's easy to walk around: there's always a coffee shop nearby. So plans changed a bit. I didn't want to hang around the hostel much more that morning; so, I walked to Akihabara station, which was pretty close. About a mile from the hostel.
I saw some cool stuff, despite the rain.
I know. It is a nice umbrella and yes, I was very smart to bring it.
So, I just brought loafers, tennis shoes, and flip flops on this trip. No galoshes. :-(. So my feet are wet already.
I'm meeting my friend at the Akihabara Station at a Tully's coffee shop. The coffee, a small one was a bit pricey at 310yen. But I'm considering this a seat rental for the 30minutes I'm waiting for her to show up.
So, I dumped the sugary plastic container into my coffee. I did try it before I dumped it into my coffee. It was sweet. Soon after, I realized that this is probably pancake syrup and I probably look crazy doing this. But whatever. I'm a syrup eating, coffee drinking baller. You're probably going huh? So, I paid for the coffee with the equivalent of a 100$ bill, not because i was trying to show off, but I didn't realize I pulled out the wrong bill. Good thing no one took advantage of this idiot.



No comments:
Post a Comment