Sunday, June 15, 2014

Osaka to me. Dinner, that is.

I had dinner tonight in Osaka at a vegan restaurant, Vegetable Kitchen Bar Aju. It was awesome. I know by now you probably think I think all food is awesome, but this was awesome in ways I did not expect. 
Front of the cafe. 
A menu, but not the English menu. It was not as cute. 

I wasn't really certain how to order, but I gave it a whirl by choosing two small dishes that were less than 600 yen a piece. And the standard ginger ale (also good, but not special enough to be photographed). 

These are Avocado fritters with tofu mayonnaise. Omg. To die for. I think I died a little, but each bite resuscitated me. 

This is a tofu burger on daikon salad. Also amazing.

Okay. I think I did a good job of making you jealous. And with that said,
good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment