Thursday, June 5, 2014

SFO => Taipei => Tokyo

So it's almost19 hours into traveling (counting 3hrs before checkin in SFO and 3hr layover in Taipei). I'm on the plane from Taipei to Tokyo and holy smokes, it's much nicer than the jalopy we rode on from San Francisco. There was quite a lot of turbulence - one time, I almost felt nauseous and barfy. Thank goodness that feeling didn't last long. 
On this leg, I actually have no one next to me, so I'm going to relax a little. 

Another bit of good news: USB charger above the tray table. 

I'm not a person who can sleep on a plane, so I'm pretty exhausted right now. Just a 3hr plane ride then I'll need to get my pupuru wifi device and then my JR Pass. Then, right to the hostel - and then walk around to see what's what, including a late lunch and then dinner. I'm meeting my friend tomorrow morning, so I'll email her tonight to make sure we're still cool meeting at 9am. 
Wow. I'm tired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment