This is what a month should look like:
I will be staying in hostels, most of which have laundry access. So the key has been to:
1) bring clothing that is comfortable, lightweight, and layer-able for multiple climates
2) bring clothing that looks decent after being in a bag for days on end
3) bring clothing that stands up to wearing and (potentially hand) washing over a relatively short period.
I think I did well on the first two, but we'll see about the third come Taiwan - whether or not my clothes stay on me. Frightening thought.
Oh yeah, neglected to say where I'm going. So at a macro level: SFO, Japan, and Taiwan.
It'll be the beginning of summer when I'm there in Asia, so it will be warmer and humid. Since I'm coming from the southwestern us, I should be okay with the heat- the humidity will probably be the problem.

No comments:
Post a Comment